To facilitate a series of strategic planning sessions to explore strategic goals and objectives
As a registered charity and a social enterprise, both Ashton Community Trust & ACDL are committed to delivering physical, economic and social regeneration across North Belfast. With a common mission ‘To promote positive change and improve the quality of life of the North Belfast community’. We achieve this mission by providing physical space for services that are tailored to meet local need in multiple areas that include: Childcare and Family Support, Training and Employment, Health and Wellbeing, Youth Services, Peacebuilding and Community Development.
- Ashton Community Trust & ACDL are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced provider to facilitate a series of strategic planning sessions to explore their strategic goals and objectives direction of travel over the next three years.
- To assess and analyse the strategic opportunities that will assist both organisations to deliver their individual charitable status.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Facilitation of one-day management strategic planning session.
- Facilitation of two-day Board strategic planning sessions with one date confirmed for Thursday 17th February 2022 and a date in early March 2022.
- A written report presented to nominated persons from each Board.
REQUIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- A proven track record and experience in facilitating strategic planning sessions
- Experience in the area of change management
- Evidence of working in the community/voluntary sector
- Clear understanding of the existing and emerging policy landscape both locally, regionally and nationally.
Please submit your tender via email to email@example.com before the deadline (12 noon on Tuesday 1st February 2022).