Vacancies @ Ashton, keep a look out here for upcoming job opportunities with Ashton.
ICT Essential Skills Maths & English Tutor - Closing date for applications: Friday 12th June 2020 at 12 noon
Job Purpose and Context
The post will contribute to the agreed strategy and mission of the Ashton Community Trust and the Employment & Training Services and will be responsible for the day to day operations of the project, which will include the design, recruitment, promotion and delivery of an Essential Skills Mathematics and English programme incorporating basic ICT through outreach and in-house provision to ensure it is accessible to all residents of the Inner North Belfast Neighbourhood renewal area and ensure all targets set by the project funders are met.
- To Market, Identify and Recruit potential clients for the programme living within the Inner North Belfast Neighbourhood Renewal area
- To Design and Deliver Essential Skills Numeracy and Application of Number basic ICT computer programmes and drop in service in-house and through outreach provision
- To design and maintain effective information management, administrative and reporting systems, ensuring all quality processes and systems of Ashton Community Trust are adhered to
- To meet all monitoring and evaluation procedures as set by Ashton Community Trust and its Funders
- To support all clients while participating on the programme and to signpost them to other programmes within Ashton Community Trust in order to identify any barriers or to progress them into employment or to further education
- To work as part of a team in planning and running events such as open days, award ceremonies and jobfairs etc to promote the work of the Employment & Training Services and to engage with new clients
- To perform such other tasks deemed necessary by management, to ensure the effective delivery of the programme and to ensure the delivery of the overarching strategic plan of Ashton Community Trust Employment & Training Services
For a Candidate Information Pack, please click link below: