https://youtu.be/gjRjDCF0X0M There’s a lot more to learning than just studying for exams. Lifelong learning is all about picking up new skills and hobbies, like music, sports, arts, cooking, or simply curling up with a good book. These skills can unlock professional doors for people of all ages, but more importantly they’ll set you and your family up for a healthy and happy personal life. If you could choose anything, what would you like to learn the most? Ashton’s Five Steps to Wellbeing are Connect, Keep Learning, Be Active, Take Notice and Give. For more information email email@example.com or visit: https://www.ashtoncentre.com/take-5-steps-to-wellbeing-north-belfast-programme/ #Take5NB
- Women’s Health & Wellbeing Event Monday 20th March 2023
- Music For The Mind for people with dementia and their carers
- Job Opportunities with Bridge of Hope & New Lodge Youth Centre
- Want to get into construction? Get on-site with our 1 day CSR course?
- Gain your Driver Theory Test with our fast track course