Take a moment to switch off and enjoy these beautiful images using all your senses and take a moment to connect with your breathing as you are watching these. Each image has a positive affirmation attached to it. Positive affirmations are powerful because they release you from negativity, fear and anxiety. When affirmations are repeated you are feeding your unconscious mind to believe more positive things about yourself – helping to change your thinking patterns. Sit back, watch, listen, feel and breathe. Photographs and affirmations compiled and created by Lene McFarlane. For further information you can visit: http://thebridgeofhope.org/ or message them directly to: https://www.facebook.com/bridgeofhope.org/ or email: email@example.com
- Women’s Health & Wellbeing Event Monday 20th March 2023
- Music For The Mind for people with dementia and their carers
- Job Opportunities with Bridge of Hope & New Lodge Youth Centre
- Want to get into construction? Get on-site with our 1 day CSR course?
- Gain your Driver Theory Test with our fast track course