Join the Community Family Support Programme to maximise your potential by improving your skills and knowledge and increase your employment prospects.
To qualify you must live in North Belfast and not be in education training or employment (or had your education postponed due to Covid 19).
Skills for Employment and Training
- Preparing for work
- Time Management
- Using Emails
Managing Personal Finances
- Managing a Personal Budget
- Income, expenditure and making savings
Social Media Skills
- Identify social media platforms Opportunities and threats
- Minimising risks
- Personal Finance Management
- Healthy Living
- Using the internet
- Develop skills in a wide range of office related duties
Healthy Living Develop a Personal Healthy Lifestyle
- Balanced Diet Personal Fitness
IT User Skills
- IT Security Using the Internet
- Using Email effectively.
- Word Processing Software
Personal Success & Wellbeing
- Understanding Peer Pressure
- Managing Personal Finances Exploring
- Relationships Beliefs and Values
If anyone wishes to engage, they can contact the team via email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on Community Family Support Programme, visit their page here.