Ashton Community Trust’s Communities in Transition: Health & Well-being Programme in North Belfast would like to invite you to quote for the delivery of Street Dance and/or Street Workout/Exercise Sessions in the areas of New Lodge and Ardoyne, North Belfast. The Communities in Transition Programme funded by the Executive Office and supported by Co-Operation Ireland, was established to promote positive healthy life changes.
Please could you provide us with an overall quote based on the information below. The sessions should be delivered by the end of May and June 2021.
- Deliver numerous (to be agreed) Street Dance and/or Street Workout/Exercise Sessions to local residents in North Belfast (Ardoyne and New Lodge). Number of sessions to be agreed.
- Design, plan, manage and implementation of sessions to residents.
- To facilitate, promote and manage Street Dance and/or Street Workout/Exercise Sessions through social media, community & voluntary group forums.
- Liaise with Programme Manager to arrange when and where sessions will take place. (Details of participants/streets involved will be provided).
- Work/link with Programme Manager to ensure promotional material, coordination of registration, delivery of resources to participants, monitoring and evaluation, collection of participant’s details, capturing photos etc. are completed.
Facilitators can apply for each post or both (Street Dance Facilitators) and/or (Street Workout/Exercise Facilitators) depending on preference.
Please respond outlining a detailed account of how you would deliver the specification within the timeframe, supplying detail on approach, methodology and content. Consideration will be given to the most efficient and effective approach to achieve objectives set out in the specification. Please contact Paul for a chat on 0784 361 9441 to clarify any information provided. Specification flexible and may be subject to change in consultation with Facilitators.
Deadline: 12 noon, Tuesday 25th May 2021. Please e-mail your quote to email@example.com