Bridge of Hope have some exciting training coming up. Details are below but if you are interested in any of these transformational workshops please give our Training Coordinator, Mary Stanton a call on 07766 138 156 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org These programmes are funded by the Victims & Survivors Service and are open to individuals who have been impacted by the conflict.
Love Yourself Heal Your Life 9th, 11th, 16th, 18th, 23rd, 25th March 2021 (6 -8pm)
This workshop is based on Louise L. Hay’s bestselling book ‘You Can Heal Your Life.’ It is a 12 hour workshop that will be broken down to 2 x 2 hour sessions for 3 consecutive weeks via ZOOM.
It will help you gain deeper insight into your thinking patterns and gives you the tools and techniques to deal with life’s challenges and move forward..
You will learn how to:
• Identify and transform negative beliefs
• Release resentments and old emotions
• Develop techniques for personal healing in all areas of life
• Experience a fuller understanding of the power of self-love
• Learn mirror work, visualisation and the use of affirmations
• Practise the techniques and welcome more of what you want in your life
This is the workshop developed by Louise L. Hay, internationally renowned metaphysical teacher and bestselling author, t has helped many thousands of people to make positive changes in their lives.
Meditation 7th and 14th March 2021 (10am -1pm) or 6th and 13th March 2021 (10am -1pm)
This is a 6-8 hour workshop that will give you an introduction to what meditation actually is and how to use it effectively.
During the workshop will learn how to:
• Stop living in the fast lane and on auto pilot
• Manage Stress
• Reduce anxiety
• Improve relationships
• Create inner peace
• Awaken intuition
• Enhance sleep patterns
• Lower blood pressure
• Connect with your inner spirit
• Become less judgmental