The Community Family Support Programme at the Ashton Centre are engaging with clients to provide family support and employment mentoring. We have developed an interactive summer programme for our families on zoom. Last week we had a recipes session, recommending practical and cost- effective recipes for all the family. We have exercise, arts and crafts, reading with children to follow in the weeks ahead. If you or someone you know would like to receive support to fulfil your potential, get in touch with us to start the journey. We tailor support to individual and family needs.
- Women’s Health & Wellbeing Event Monday 20th March 2023
- Music For The Mind for people with dementia and their carers
- Job Opportunities with Bridge of Hope & New Lodge Youth Centre
- Want to get into construction? Get on-site with our 1 day CSR course?
- Gain your Driver Theory Test with our fast track course