What is Speakeasy?
Speakeasy is a personal development programme that encourages and empowers parents/carers to communicate with their young people about sex, sexuality and relationships
CFSP North Belfast, in Partnership with Informing Choices NI are delighted to be offering this opportunity for parents to gain skills, knowledge and confidence in talking to children and young people about relationships. Course commencing on the 29th of January 2020 in North Queen Street Community Centre (The Recy).
• What is sex education?
• Hopes, fears, boundaries and risks.
• Body parts: slang vs real terms.
• Personal identity and values.
• What children and young people ask about.
• Relationships and social circles.
To be eligible for the programme you must be a parent/carer and not currently in education, training or employment. For more information, please contact: (028) 90 742 255