Video highlighting the winners at the recent Social Enterprise Awards held in the Stormont Hotel, where Ashton received a Highly Commended in Community Impact category and also was the winner of the Social Enterprise of the Year 2017
- Help into Work or Training for 16-24 year old’s – Ashton CORE Project
- Interested in working in Retail – Ashton CORE Project
- Interested in working in a Warehouse – CORE Project
- Calling All Residents – Do you have the Essential Skills for everyday life and work?
- Breakthrough Programme ***Calling All Young People Aged 16 – 24***