- Are you aged 14-24 and interested in a new training opportunity?
- Do you live in North Belfast / Greater North Belfast (including, New Lodge, Cliftonville, Ardoyne, Marrowbone, Lower Oldpark, Shankill, Lower North & Newtownabbey)?
- Would you like to receive up to £40 per week (depending on eligibility)?
If yes, the Breakthrough Project is recruiting!
Breakthrough is a 26 week youth work programme (delivered over 6 months), focusing on Personal Development, Citizenship, Good Relations, one-to-one mentorship & Life-skills support.
We are currently recruiting for new groups which will be offered online (until current restrictions in place due to Coronavirus are lifted).
Young people will;
Sign up as part of a group of up to 15 to work with and receive support from trained youth workers.
- Participate in group work, team-building, creative arts based programmes and gain OCN qualifications
- Identify local projects in their communities to support as part of an Active Citizenship programme
- Develop a range of skills including confidence, communication, leadership, goal setting, creative arts skills, etc
If you are interested, reach out to one of the team to find out more by contacting email@example.com or click on our social media links below.
Breakthrough is an EU Peace IV Funded Project supported by SEUPB