- Contact Belfast Works for time table update
- Teresa Kidd
- National Open College Network (NOCN)
Contents of Course
- Introduction to Hospitality Industry
- Customer service
- Introduction to healthy eating
- Front office operations
- Introduction Level 1 – Students must possess basic computer skills, eg ability to internet search and draft
basic word documents.
- Plan for transition to Level 2 courses, training or work.
- Team Work
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Critical thinking
- Planning and organising
For further information on this course, please contact Belfast Works Project.